If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
We can accommodate most sick patients and emergencies the same day. Please call us as soon as you are aware of a problem with your pet, so we can be prepared for your arrival.
After hours emergencies (nights, weekends, holidays) are referred to the following facilities:
- Fur Buds After Hours Veterinary Clinic: 3600 Pepperell Parkway, Opelika, AL (334) 737-6201
- Animal Emergency Center: 2509 Manchester Expressway, Columbus, GA (706) 324-6659
Has your pet ingested a poison? Contact the ASPCA Poison Control Hot Line at (888) 426-4435 or visit their website at https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control
A $65 consultation fee may be required.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.